Thursday, September 11, 2008

On a Day Like Today.

I started a new sweater- the Low Tide Crossover Vee Neck (Ravelry link) from one of my favorite books, Shear Spirit.

I had issues with gauge, then size. Or size, then gauge. Either way, we're rocking now!

This is Schaefer Yarn's Miss Priss in Elena Piscopia. Yummy!! (The colors from my camera don't do this justice. Trust me when I say that it's the perfect fall yarn.)





And I just want to add that September 11th always reminds me to be thankful for each breath that I breathe. It reminds me to hug my kid and husband a bit tighter, a bit closer. I hope the people who still hurt from this tragedy know they are being thought of.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh! Can't wait to see your version of this sweater.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Gorgeous sweater! I am loving all the autumn energy that's zipping around the blogosphere these past few chilly (relatively speaking) days.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! :o)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home