Monday, September 15, 2008

Siren's Song

So I've been knitting like a mad woman. Seriously. The type of knitting where my head's down, shoulders hunched, not paying attention to the world around me. Yeah, the kind of knitting that got my wrist in trouble before.
Sigh.
I woke up this morning with stiffness and some pain in my wrist. I was doing so well. I should take more frequent breaks.

Anyways- the back and sleeves of the Low Tide sweater are done. The fronts will be on the needles shortly. (You'd think that I'd just stop, wouldn't you?) I hope to have the sweater blocking by Wednesday or Thursday.

Here's the back and sleeves:

Here's the wrong side of the sleeve. If I didn't have to show Gail (the photographer of Shear Spirit, the book I got the pattern out of) the finish product, I'd totally sew the sleeves on inside out. Doesn't just make a cool pattern?


And here's what the whole she-bang looks like, sitting on my counter in the kitchen, calling it's siren song, waiting for just one more row.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The Siren's Song is my favorite song. "one more row, one more row, la la la la." Careful with that wrist though. I am loving the sweater!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors - can't wait to see it finished!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home