Friday, October 31, 2008

Heather Evolved Stole- Questions Answered.

Some people, mainly my Mom, had questions about the Heather Evolved Stole (Ravelry link) that I designed for Schaefer.

I emailed Laura, who does wonders in the customer service dept. for Schaefer, and asked where people could go to buy the pattern.

Since it is new, there is no where that has it online- yet. She said to check with Coveted Yarns (love that name) online. Also, if you wanted to, you could email them and ask for the pattern to be uploaded to their site a bit quicker.
In the mean time, here's a couple of shots of the pattern:




And Gail, to answer your question- I get to pick the colorway from Schaefer's list. Trust me when I say that I have, um...issues with color- I can't match, I'm too picky about the different mixes of colors, I just like boring monochromatic colorways...whatever, so it's sometimes really difficult for me to choose. It takes a few emails back and forth for me to get the yarn/color combo right. (Poor Laura.) Anyways, they have great colorways, but I'm more of a neutral, one color kinda girl. Almond is right up my alley. :) Now if we could just get a blue, green and black in their spectrum, I'd be all set!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! Congratulations...that's awesome.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the publication - and a really pretty pattern as well!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Beautiful! Great job :)

2:23 AM  
Blogger Coveted Yarn said...

I will try to get that pattern up tonight. Anytime you need anything please just let me know, especially if you don't see something that ought to be there or even see something that ought not to be there.

Thanks!!

-Robert
Coveted Yarn

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home