Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Brother Inlaw

My brother in law is on his way here, down from Vermont for the night. It's the first time he's seeing the new house. We'll all be heading to the in-laws for turkey tomorrow.

I get a bit wiggy when he comes. I don't trust him, not 100% anyways, with items of any value. My wedding necklace magically disapeared last time he stayed with us a few years ago.

But I think it's important for The Boy to know his uncle and for Hubs to hang out with his brother.

So, I'm busy cleaning and reading the new Nora Roberts book.

Anyone else a NR fan?

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Sounds like you should be busy hiding the valuables. We have an untrustworthy family member, too, and it makes things difficult.

6:22 PM  
Blogger RC said...

don't even want to talk about tha family ;(
LOVE Nora Roberts and every pseudonym she writes under- her books are a great escape for me

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy. I'm so sorry.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home