Saturday, November 15, 2008

Foggy

I have a rather large research paper due in a few weeks. It's supposed to be 15 pages long, and I haven't done nearly enough research. Three things have been taking up too much time.
Spinning (both on wheel and bike, but not at the same time), knitting,
Yet another Deep Breath Sweater, in Berroco Comfort this time.
Scarf in Schaefer Helene, yum!
and general procrastination.

I say that these things are taking up too much time, but I know I'm just utilizing every day stress relievers so that I can procrastinate on important things. I'm honestly intimidated by my professor, and that fact is making me want to curl into a ball and cry, instead of trying to impress him with my vast knowledge of all things Walmart (which is the subject of the paper).
I'm forcing myself to do the footwork necessary for this paper to be a success, starting right now. So, look at the pretty fog that's been hanging out around my house for the last few days.

Hopefully, it's much thicker than the fog in my brain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

So the new bike is working out well, eh?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Pretty fog...the one outdoors, not in your brain. ;)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home