Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paint and Tile Love

Hubs is kicking ass on the bathroom.
We have new paint, new tile

and a new light fixture.
Tonight is the toilet. Can't wait! (Never thought that I'd be excited for a toilet, but I am!)

I've been knitting (when I can) on the black sweater. It's coming along fine, if not a little boring.

(Craptastic photo! Sorry, it rained here all day.)

I've also spun once this week. I'm doing pink merino singles to go with the Gale's Art singles I spun up the other week. I'll ply the two together, if they look ok.

Pink merino singles



Gale's Art singles


I've also realized that you can download songs and full albums from Amazon and that you can have it loaded into ITUNES! I've downloaded 2 albums so far. And they're cheap! There's some on there as low as 3 bucks!

I'm off to school, even though I feel like I'm not prepared. And like I'm going to be caught without clothes on, if you know what I mean.

Maybe I'll just skip and go hang out at Starbucks for 3 hours....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that light fixture!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home