Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This Isn't What It Looks Like.


I've been spinning like a mad woman! The Boy was at my inlaws for a few days and Hubs was off doing his own thing, which meant I had a completely quiet house!
I was able to sit in my living room and watch tv, spinning wheel whirring away. Heaven!
But The Boy eventually had to be picked up and brought home. The first thing he did was run to my wheel and start messing with it. I picked it up, put it in the one place with a plastic safety knob lock on the door.
The bathroom.
I shut the door and went about the rest of the afternoon (knowing that I wouldn't get to spin until after The Boy went to bed tonight.)
Hubs came home a short while ago and when he opened the door to the bathroom he said, "What the hell?"
I had completely forgotten that it was in there!
Ooops, sorry Hon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

That's a hoot!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you'll soon have a spin bike - so why not a spin toilet?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

There are far weirder things he could have found in there. ;^)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

And here I thought you'd come up with a truly ingenious way to squeeze in a little uninterrupted spinning time!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did he say "what the hell" was he worried you were spinning while sitting on the john? and if you were is there a problem with that if that is the only time you get to yourself?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home