Monday, November 24, 2008

Tomorrow

Since the beginning of the fall I've had very busy Tuesdays. It usually means running around the state, making sure that I'm where I need to be (at the right time, which is always a struggle for me) to drop The Boy off with my inlaws, driving back across the state to get weighed in, going home to clean or do homework and then driving to school for class until 10pm.

I've never been one to handle stress well. Tuesdays are stressful. I hate stress. I'm hating Tuesdays.

Tomorrow I don't have to weigh in, which means I don't have to drive to meet my mother in law, which means I don't have to drive back home.

But I still have school and I haven't done the work that's due yet.

As I was writing this post, feeling a bit pissy about tomorrow being what it will be, I get an email from a friend. Her husband just got laid off today. I'm sad for them. And worried.

I guess I'll take the stress of running around and schoolwork over her issues any day.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Sometimes a bit of perspective is all we need. Even on Tuesdays.

Hope today won't be too stressful for you!

2:37 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

It sure helps to put things in perspective, doesn't it? Hope your day is easier than you anticipate.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home