Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Snow.

I'm thankful that my Christmas shopping is completely done. We got more snow today, about 5 inches worth...so not kidding.

See- Hubs cleaned off part of the railing on our deck yesterday afternoon and this photo was taken this afternoon. There's more out there, as it kept on snowing like crazy for another few hours.


I don't mind the snow- really. I have no where to go and nothing to do. I'm happy sitting by the fire, watching crap tv in my pj's and knitting.

Unfortunately, I know a certain husband that does have some place to go and something to do. He hasn't started his shopping. Grr. (He KNOWS when Christmas is. He KNOWS it is my favorite holiday. He KNOWS that I gave him a damn list 2 months ago. And He KNOWS that I'm going to be highly pissed if there is nothing under that tree for me from him. We go through this every freaking birthday and holiday...last minute shit that drives me insane! I already know that I'm not getting the one freaking thing that I asked for- a weather station, even though he could have ordered it from work at a steep discount. Instead I'll probably end up with some left over 10 karat crap from the clearance jewelry section from Kay Jewelry. Shoot me now.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

It is frustrating when the husband doesn't come through. I told Dale what I wanted weeks ago. Has he gotten it yet? No. But I know it will be under the tree on Christmas morning so I try to focus on that and not compare how he does things to how I do things.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Kevin leaves shopping for his parents till the last minute too (although this year we have been planning our trip 24 hours a day, so there wasn't much time for anything else), and then I feel like it's somehow my fault that he's worried about it, and then I feel guilty. Festive!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sitting around in pjs, watching crap tv and knitting sounds like heaven. Hope the hubs comes through with something nice.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

But... does it have to be about the gifts?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home