Thursday, January 22, 2009

500

My last post was number 500. I'm really proud of myself. I went from being really scared of blogging to opening up and really showing myself to the world.

Which is why I'm having a hard time with something. I have really exciting news to tell everyone, but I can't talk about it yet. I'm awful at keeping secrets, too. lol. Stay tuned, though. I'll blab at some point.

I'm still working on Lush and Lacy. I'm up to the neckline on it. The sweater is too small in the front. I'm going to have to find something creative to close them with.

And in keeping with my New Year's Resolution of attempting to complete the backstock of knitting sitting in the closet, I picked up the black Deep Breath sweater I started months ago and started the arms on it.
At first I was disapppinted that it was going to be huge on me. But then I tried it on and I think with the right pair of jeans, this sweater will look cute. Cute in an 80's baggy sort of way, but cute nonetheless.

Hubs (finally) comes home tomorrow after being away for a business trip. We needed this time away. But I'm exhausted from having The Boy all on my own and I never sleep well without Hubs next to me. Tomorrow, tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Congratulations! I'm 10 posts away from my 500.
My husband works in Europe now, and we see each other every coupld of month. That's real hard for me to take.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Congratulations on 500 posts! What's the big secret? I promise not to tell anyone!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see L&L all done (I bet you can't either, hehe) :o)

6:19 PM  
Blogger EGunn said...

500 is a big milestone! Both sweaters look great from here...you'll be so glad that you finished them! (Aren't sleeves the worst? I knit mine first so that I don't have to face them at the end, but it's so hard to get through them sometimes...)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home