Monday, January 26, 2009

A Case of the Mondays?

Thank you for all the well wishes on the pregnancy.

Things are well, but I'm moody. Really, really moody. Like- Hubs better sleep with a face mask on, or he'll wake up with a fork in his eye one of these days, moody. lol

I'm only knitting barely an hour daily. I have no energy most days other than to see to The Boy's needs and right now, that's fine with me. But being true to my New Year's Resolution, I finished the black Deep Breath Sweater. It's huge on my today, in a few weeks I bet it will be tight. Sigh.

Here's a close up of the decorative stitch I did around the neck, bottom and sleeves.

On Saturday we (by "we" I mean "Hubs"...just so we have that clear) started yet another home improvement project.

The library!
Blue is by far my favorite color. Hubs likes it too. This is a deep blue and it makes the room feel a bit cozier than the plain white that was up there before. I love it!
Hey- I never showed off the new bathroom, did I? Well, guess what tomorrow's blog post is going to be about? lol
Be well everyone! Thanks again for making me feel so special!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Nice blue walls. I hope the moodiness and tiredness passes soon.

6:36 AM  
Blogger EGunn said...

Love the sweater. The edge stitches are really pretty. And, it almost matches your new walls! I love blue rooms. =)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home