- Finish all of my unfinished projects, including Hubs' sweater.
- What I don't finish in a timely fashion, frog.
- Knit more mittens using DPN's. I hate dpn's, so this could be a challenge.
- Go to less fiber shows, but more fiber classes and workshops.
- Make one Christmas gift every other month. I got away from doing gifts and I missed it this year.
- Knit more lace.
- Knit more colorwork.
- Finish what I start- every project. Doesn't mean that I have to strictly work on one thing, but I looked at 2008 and realized that I didn't finish a lot of work.
- Blog more. I want to say that I could blog daily, but that's just not going to happen. I will blog more though.
I might add more things, but right now- that list seems like a good start. Think I'm missing something? Let me know.
I started a new sweater last night. Sweaterbabe's Lush and Lacy. I'm doing it in Schaefer's almond colored Miss Priss, the best damn wool ever.
Oh- and the mess of blue yarn that I didn't want to discuss:
Surprise! No worries, just extra bulk being removed from the arms. Otherwise, it's blocking behind me. I can't wait to wear it!!