Thursday, January 08, 2009

Lush and Lacy.

I'm so happy with the way Lush and Lacy is coming out.

I started the fronts last night and this morning attached the pockets, but they look funky. I've never done pockets and I didn't have a chance to read ahead in the instructions so I set it aside for now.

Thanks for all the kind words on Terrazzo. I'm wearing it on Saturday, which is my neighborhood's progressive dinner party. I'm making dessert for a lot of people. I found a great flourless chocolate torte, but since I know some of the neighborhood ladies despise chocolate (Imagine that? I asked them if they were communists. They said no. And didn't laugh.)...so I'm also making an angel food cake with rasperries and whipped cream.

We also started to plan our 2009 family vacation! DISNEY! Ok, it's only for 3 days, but it's DISNEY! I seriously get butterflies just thinking about it. DISNEY!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Love the Lush! That yarn is gorgeous, with its so-subtle variegation.

They didn't laugh, huh? Sounds like they'd fit right in to my neighborhood.

5:30 PM  
Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

they don't like chocolate or jokes? maybe they're martians instead of communists.

lush and lacy is coming along fast - looking good!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Disney...I love Disney I've only been there like 20 times. IF you want any suggestions please let me know.

1. Bring a stroller or rent one.

2. Pack a cooler full of water or juice and snacks.

3.Hop on the train and go to the back of the park first and move from the back to the front.

10:44 AM  
Blogger EGunn said...

They didn't laugh? Definitely communists.

LnL looks beautiful! I love the gathers.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home