Monday, January 05, 2009

Thistle Buttons

I think buttons really can make or break a sweater. Terrazzo is no different.
I have a soft spot for all things Scottish (perhaps because my husband is so damn proud of his heritage that it's rubbed off on me) so when I saw these buttons at Maryland Sheep and Wool last year, I had to get them.
Terrazzo completed, sans 2 buttons.

One of the most gorgeous things I've ever knit. Ever. The buttons just add to the beauty.

I can get a modeled shot when I shower before 4pm (it's dark out after then). I'm so lazy lately.

What do you guys think?

6 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

AWESOME! I can't wait to see how it fits!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

That's really beautiful!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty! Nice work!

7:09 PM  
Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

that looks great! i love all things cabled, and the thistle buttons are a great match.

7:22 PM  
Blogger EGunn said...

Terrazzo is beautiful, and I love the buttons. You'll love wearing it!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Beautiful beautiful! I love it and love the thistle buttons too.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home