Thursday, February 26, 2009

And Here We Go Again.

I was doing so good yesterday until 3pm. It's gone downhill sharply since then. The nausea started, then I guess I didn't eat enough dinner, then I tried eating a second dinner...then my body didn't like that and well, my toilet has been my best friend ever since.

I've been throwing up on and off since 10 pm last night, including all night.

Waiting for 5:30 so that Hubs can come home to watch The Boy so that I can go to the hospital and get fluids.

My only wish is that I had someone to bring me, I shouldn't drive in this condition.

That, and it's really boring watching the iv drip. (No knitting since I can't knit when this sick.)

*Sigh*

How many more months of this?

9 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh, you poor thing! I had two rough pregnancies myself. I hope the nausea gives you a break soon.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Oh geez. I'm sorry. And I wish I lived closer.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there for you. Even if you can't knit...bring it with you it will get you plenty of conversation with staff. (They might even check on you more just to see what you are making...they can't tell if you are actually knitting or not.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fun. Hope you get over the hump soon. ((HUGS))

7:53 AM  
Blogger missalicefaye said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better by now...

9:09 AM  
Blogger weeble wobble said...

I wish I could have brought you or kept you company.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this passes quickly. You poor thing! Feel better.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*comfort* And I hope this nausea subsides soon so you can actually try to enjoy this pregnancy!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass soon! *hugs*

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home