Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day at a Time.

I'm not dead. Yet. I swear this child is trying to kill me. I've been in the hospital 3 times in 6 days for I hydration. I spent most of Thursday (when I wasn't in the hospital) and all of Friday and Saturday in bed. Today I'm forcing myself out of bed. I feel dizzy and lightheaded, but I just can't stay in bed one more day.

My inlaws have had the Boy since Thursday. He comes home tonight. The house has been quiet, except for Hubs doing work on the library. I have to somehow find the strength to make it through tomorrow. At this point, I can't even think of Tuesday.

I'm on a new mix of drugs that make me sleepy beyond belief. There's no way I can take care of a 3 year old like this. So, tonight is the last dose. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring.

The worst part- I'm still barfing way more than I should be. I've lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks, with 5 coming off in the last week. I went from being in my fat clothes and some maternity, to my skinny clothes.

And there's been little to no housework done. No one has clean clothes. There's no clean dishes. There's nothing clean anywhere in my house. Sigh. I'll get right on that.

Tomorrow is a new day.

10 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Oh geez. I was hoping maybe you were feeling better by now. I'm so sorry and I wish I lived closer. I'd come over and throw some clothes in the washer and I'd even vacuum, too.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. *hugs*

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, pumpkin. I wish we lived on the same side of the country so I could help you out.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

Not much could make me want to come back to CT, but right now I'm really wishing I could come help you out. *huge hug*

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon...

7:00 PM  
Blogger missalicefaye said...

aww, feel better!!!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl I don't do anything during a the day. I can over and at lest keep the boy busy and turn laundry over and do some dishes for you. I'll help!!! Tell me when and where I'll be there.
southmaine at hotmail dot com

11:19 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Oh yuckies...Hope you feel better soon!

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're not dead. ;o) I'd miss you, ya know.

Feel better, k?

btw, awesome deal on the mixer!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come over and help. I spent enough time barfing and on IVs in January and February to have a strong dose of empathy for what you're going through.

My SIL spent six months on an IV her last pregnancy, but her now-12-year-old daughter is the joy of her life. Wishing you all the best and for a healthy happy baby at the end.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home