Saturday, March 07, 2009

How?

Question: How do you dress a three year old who wants to play in the beautiful 63 degree weather, knowing full well that the first thing he's going to do is lay down in the 4 inches of snow still on the ground or stomp in the largest mud puddle in the world (which currently resides in my driveway)?


Answer: T-shirt, long sleeve lightweight fleece top, lightweight snowpants, lightweight mittens and snow boots. He was sweaty but he ran himself into exhaustion. Yahoo!


And look what I discovered:

SPRING!


And the temperature today (upper left hand corner):


This is even in the afternoon, after the sun went behind clouds. I think it was warmer earlier.


I am so done with winter. Unfortunately, due to the complete lack of any birds (besides crows) in my back yard, I thinking that winter isn't done with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Archiknist said...

Every time it warms up I keep hoping that's it too... but I bet there's at least one more storm to go.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home