Thursday, March 05, 2009

Today I Feel Human.

It's a miracle! I feel human for the first time since early January. Like I can do human things- clean my house, chase after The Boy outside in the snow, make pizza dough, even knit without barfing.

Amazing what less nausea can do for a girl. (Notice I didn't say total lack of...I'll deal with on and off bouts of it.) I haven't thrown up since Monday. It makes a huge difference on every aspect of my life. I feel strength again. I feel like I can walk up and down my stairs without shaking. My attitude is better, although I could use a nap. Amazing.

Sorry for the lack of photos. No idea where my camera made off to. Promise I'll have something soon.

I feel like I could honestly do anything today.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! The nausea thing is one of my biggest fears of pregnancy - a 24-hour flu is bad enough. Nine months? Heaven help me.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I have my fingers crossed that this good feeling lasts and lasts!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Hurray! I miss you!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray! now, go take a nap. ;-)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Best wishes for days like this...and better ones too. So glad to see you are feeling better.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Yay! Glad you are feeling better. Throwing up is the pits.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah! I hope it lasts. You deserve less nauseau!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I thought that the middle trimester was like the cream in the cupcake. You don't feel the nausea and the hypersensitivity to smell, and you're not up all night trying to get comfortable or going to the bathroom! Hope you keep feeling better and better.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home