Thursday, April 23, 2009

Firsts, in a Long Time

  • I went grocery shopping for the first time since January. Miracles upon all miracles, we now have fresh veggies and fruits in the house. (Hubs, the green stuff won't kill ya.)
  • We battled with the insurance company and actually got them to agree to pay for meds that work...but only 5 at a time, which means a $40.00 co-pay every 5 days. I have no idea how people without steady money have kids.
  • The Boy and I walked around the neighborhood for 40 minutes yesterday. It exhausted me beyond belief, but felt wonderful at the same time.
  • Knitting! YAY! I'm knitting again!
  • Um, possibly TMI- but Hubs and I are "having relations" again. (It's been since January. Poor man.) While I was worried that it would hurt or be weird, it was really wonderful just to be loved.
  • Feeling the baby kick and move strong enough that others can feel it too. But yeah, that dancing on my bladder thing was uncomfortable (not to mention embarrassing.)
  • Having a positive outlook on the next 5 months. It was touch and go there for awhile, but now I feel like I can actually do this pregnancy thing with some semblance of grace.
  • The pic line is still in, but still unused. The doc is afraid to have it pulled until she's 100% positive that the insurance is going to pay for the promised meds.

That's about it. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Such great news! And you've even reading blogs again. Hooray!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous JessaLu said...

Yay!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're doing better! :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

That's so wonderful (especially the "relations" part ;)!!

I'm glad you're up and about, even for short periods of time.

1:19 PM  
Blogger RC said...

yippie! I will celebrate by having a bowl of ice cream for you

1:37 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

That's all wonderful news.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous CTJen said...

Great news! Yay you!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have good news!

7:33 PM  
Blogger missalicefaye said...

Hooray for veg! And other nice things. :)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous SouthMaine / Judy said...

For the expensive meds...has hubs looked into flexible spending @ work? I love it.

So great you are feeling so much better. And to have a wise doc that lets you keep the pic line until the insurance is figured out.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home