Monday, April 20, 2009

New World Record.

I haven't barfed since Thursday of last week. Wow. What a difference being able to keep food down makes. I'm still lightheaded sometimes, but I think that's more from having a bit of a head cold than sickness. I'm also off balance sometimes, but I had that with The Boy too....center of gravity changing and all that.

I spent the past weekend at my inlaws, which I'm going to kindly call Boot Camp Marilyn (BCM) from now on. Not a half hour went by without her asking me if I was hungry, thirsty or if I was feeling sick. The first day it was helpful, the second day it was annoying, the third day I wanted to drive down the driveway so fast that I left flames. She meant well. And in all honesty, I think if I didn't go through BCM, I would be still throwing up.

I think my pic line can come out this week. I'm looking forward to being able to shower without assistance or plastic wrap on my arm.

How was your weekend??

Anyone else planning on going to CT Sheep and Wool on SATURDAY?? (Originally I wrote Sunday. It's on Sat, not Sunday. Nice catch, Beth!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling a little better!

12:36 PM  
Blogger RC said...

no sheep and wool this year, but I'm so, so happy to hear the puking has stopped. good grief, that's the worst PLUS trying to take care of a child...
sunny skys from now on, right?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Oh! Is it Sunday? Are you going to try and make it then? I thought it was Saturday...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Beth, I corrected the post. It is on Saturday. Perhaps the mommy mind isn't as clear as I thought. lol

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

I'm going to try to be at CT S&W on Saturday. Hope to see you!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

What time are you going? I'll shoot you an email. We should definitely meet up if we are going around the same time!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Hooray! Glad you are feeling better!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous JessaLu said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling better!!

No CT for me this year, Clermont in NY instead. Next year will be CT again. Have fun!

2:09 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Wow, what a hard time you've had!

I didn't have much nausea this time around. It dwindled completely by 12 weeks and I'm 20 weeks now.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? I just started noticing the fetal movement-- it makes all the discomforts more bearable. Fetal movement is the most fun part, I think. Oh, and the ultrasounds. My "big" ultrasound is on Monday and we'll find out what gender we're having. Fun!

I hope your nausea is gone for good!

10:06 PM  
Blogger missalicefaye said...

Hooray for feeling better! I emailed you about sheep & wool... :)

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anne from WI said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better! Karen, Alina (from the Sunday group) and I are going to CT Sheep and Wool. We should try to meet up--I've missed you!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home