Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Miss You, Ponce Inlet.

It's good to be back and have positive things to say. People ask how I'm feeling. Some days are good, some suck ass. But for the most part, I take it one day at a time. Some days I need to rest, some I feel like I can walk around Disney World in 90 degree heat without wilting.

Since being home I've started to be sick again. Not totally out of control, but it raises some red flags. I'm trying to eat every two hours, trying to remain active. This to shall pass.

Anyways, I have photos. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you'll see more. I made a promise to Hubs that I wouldn't upload The Boy's face to the blog (I've only broken that promise once or twice).

So, here we are walking on the beach. The Boy loved the beach! You can
also see my baby bump.

I'm knitting, The Boy is messing with the umbrella, which I was under up until Hubs took my photo and asked me to change chairs. Please note the fine (invisible) tan I got while on vacation.And lastly, The Boy's footprint. I love beach footprints. Seriously.

4 Comments:

Anonymous JessaLu said...

You look great! So glad you're feeling better!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous CTJen said...

What a peaceful and wonderful looking vacation! It's nice to hear you're feeling (mostly) better. :-)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Maybe you need to go live at the beach?

6:50 AM  
Anonymous SouthMaine / Judy said...

I always think of you as someone famous when I read your blog. To see but not see pics of "The Boy" and the fact you call him "The Boy".

Love it. Makes me feel like paparazzi.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home