Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a Small World After All.

Sorry for the radio silence. I'm fine, baby is fine, the family is fine.
If anything, we're exhausted from vacation.

That's right, vacation. We made it to Florida (and Disney) and back in one piece.

I have funny stories to tell of our trip, but first I have an announcement!

The Boy will be welcoming a brother in September! I'm having a boy! YAY! I was worried that I'd have to buy everything new again, but I won't.

Excellent.

Here's some of what I did on my vacation, you'll just have to return tomorrow for more.

Beach knitting. Gotta love it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Baby Beth said...

YES! I wanted another nephew! ;)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm so glad you had a successful vacation. Congratulations on another son!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous SouthMaine / Judy said...

Glad you had a great vacation. Can't wait for all the stories. How long was the "Small World" song stuck in your head?
Did you see Jack Sperrow, Bill Nye, Figment? (spelt?)
Ewe ewe ewe...I can't wait to see how you liked it all. What was the best and the worst.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous CTJen said...

congratulations! Having two boys is so much fun. :-)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

HEIDI!!

Hello. I miss you when you don't post (especially when I forget that you're gone on vacation).

Glad to hear you survived, and congrats on The Boy II.

4:00 PM  
Blogger missalicefaye said...

yay! I hope it was a fabulous vacation. :)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home