Tuesday, June 02, 2009

For the Nay-Sayers Out There*

I present to you:
A pair of finished socks. That match. And don't suck.


I've come to the conclusion that I don't hate knitting socks. Perhaps I even found joy in making these. It was great to have them finished in under 2 weeks. I'm positive that it would have been sooner if it were just stockinette instead of cabled, but a quick knit, either way.

Perhaps...and I'm just saying perhaps...I might be winding another ball of sock yarn. Now, I'm not saying that I'm knitting socks again so soon, I just want it to be handy in case of an emergency.

*I know that you guys were just teasing and not really being mean. :) I like a little snark to my day. Feel free to bust my balls any day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous JessaLu said...

How do we know you didn't photoshop those...*peers intently at the screen*

j/k ;o) They're so pretty! Congrats on finishing!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Woo Hoo!

Now you can join the Summer of Socks!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Hurray! They're gorgeous--I discovered the pattern in my favorites, so I may try it too, after I finish my sock-vacation!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Yay! Unless Jess is right and you photoshopped one to make it two.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home