Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yeah, About That Baby

So Jamie is 4 months already. It went by FAST! He went from a cranky, needy baby to a very happy, loving baby seemingly overnight. For the first 3 months (THREE MONTHS!) he slept ON me. Not in the same room, not next to me- on me. I had had enough and was about to call Supernanny, when my Mother in law came to the rescue.

She somehow got Jamie to sleep in his crib, with minimal fuss. I have no idea how she did it, it just happened.

He goes down like a dream every night. Unfortunately, he doesn't stay down. He's up every 3-4 hours for feedings, still. We're working on it.

He had learned to hang out in his bouncy chair or in his swing and to be OK for awhile. It makes living in my house much more sane.

Now if we can just work on the sleep deprivation...

Anyways, here's some video from the Flip. (Did I mention the Flip love?? Love it.) It's Jamie laughing/talking.


It should go without saying, but you don't have permission to copy or share this video for any reason without my knowledge...just saying. ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Peaceful Knitter said...

He's such a cutie! Congrats on the new sleeping arrangements. : )

7:59 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Oh my god he's so cute! Congratulations by the way!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Eklectika! said...

Very big stories!!! Adorable video - those faces he's making? Hee!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

My first was very fuzzy until 3 months when he turned into a wonderful human being:) Some kind of magic must happen then. Years later I now know why everyone used to tell me...enjoy them while they are little:)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home