Monday, February 01, 2010

It's Like Knitting with Clouds

I've made the executive decision to start making more sweaters. For me, of course.
I love Foxhill Farms Cormo yarn. It's the mushiest, smooshiest, softest wool yarn ever. It's also kinda expensive.

I started picking up a skein of their lace yarn every time I went to a fiber fest. I finally have enough to make a sweater using smaller gauge needles.
This weekend I swatched.
I have some crystal beads that I got on sale that I thought I'd use in the design, but my crochet hook wouldn't fit through them. So I was forced to just knit.

I found what gauge I liked, had Hubs do some math, and cast on.
300 stitches, size 3 needles, laceweight yarn.

I'm about to go into non-stop stockinette land. This may take awhile.
But I'll be in heaven the whole time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

That yarn is awesome, I agree!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

That's going to be so awesome when it's done!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home