Friday, February 12, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

Inspired by Yarn Harlot's post about the Knitting Olympics, I decided to join in.
At first I thought it would be a great opportunity to use some of my handspun. I was going to make Ditto.

Checked the yardage...no go. I'm short by about 200 yards. Sigh.
So I decided to use some yumminess, as if the cormo I've been knitting with wasn't tactile-sensory overload enough.
Nuna, by Marisol Project. Making Sahara. God, I hope this sweater fits me.
And I know...it should be child's play for me. I should be able to finish this thing lickety split.

I have a feeling it's going to take a miracle for me to find time throughout my day to knit. Toss in the fact that I've been going to bed every night by 9:30, which was prime knitting time, and you have barely any knitting.
Still working the cormo cardigan. I was able to stay awake during the Super Bowl last week and during The Boy's hockey practice. This is what I have to show for my 2 weeks of knitting this thing:

Did I mention that working with laceweight yarn takes FOREVER to make a row?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home