Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sensitive.

I've always had a sensitive body. Not as a mind-set or emotionally, I mean my body is sensitive, both inside and out. I'm sensitive to some foods, allergic to most kinds of fabric cleaners, and I sometimes have a tough time with touch- which is difficult to explain to most people.

I also have difficulty with hormones, as you can tell from my two very trying pregnancies. The past week and a half I've been tired and nauseous all day. I thought it was from drinking, after having a glass (gasp! one glass!) of wine with dinner last week.

Yesterday was the worst. I felt like I was going to hurl all day. Today I felt a bit better and I took a nap this afternoon which helped.

Tonight I'm back to feeling like I'm green. What the hell is going on? I have no other symptoms, other than the tiredness.

There is NO WAY that I could be pregnant...the doctor was kind enough to tear out, stomp on and burn my tubes during my c-section (per my wish) last year. And no, I'm not going out to buy a test.

Perhaps it's just a stomach virus running its course. Funny thing is, no one else in the house has it.

Sigh. Now what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilith Parker said...

Bodies have a way of trying to perform their functions even when disability or doctors stand in the way, so don't rule out a wandering egg. That said, I hope it's just a stomach bug or something that will clear up soon. *hugs*

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home