Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ooopsie!

On April 11th, my blog turned 4. YAY! Happy birthday blog!

I think back to the stuff I knit, the crap I wrote....I've come a long way.
I'm coming along on the cormo cardigan. The back and one side are done, and I have only a small amount to do on the other side. Thankfully, I knit this from the bottom up in one piece, then split for the fronts. I think if I had to knit 3 pieces it never would be done.

And I also started Citron, for no better reason than the fact that I'm obviously insane.

I'm apparently also lazy. If you look, I'm knitting the shawl and the sweater from the same ball of yarn. I just didn't have it in me to wind another ball and I had started the Citron before running out of yarn for the sweater front. It's working for me so far.

And for those keeping track, I bought the shoes but sent them back. They were way, WAY too tight on my Fred Flintstone feet. Foot fat is never a good thing to show, folks.

And in a moment of mommy pity, I ordered the stroller. I LOVE this thing. It is exactly what I wanted. And funny, it makes me want to go for walks around the neighborhood now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Acornbud said...

4 already! Time flies. Knitting two items from one ball...unique;)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home