10 on Tuesday
10 things to do besides watching TV
1. Knit. I know that you can knit and watch, but sometimes it's best just to turn the tv off and get knitting. The holidays are coming, after all.
2. Exercise. Get out there and move.
3. Play with the kids, if any are available.
4. Visit with friends.
5. Go see a new state park. Since we've moved, we've discovered a ton of new parks. Love it!
6. Housekeep. Sometimes I'm so distracted by what I'm watching that I forget all the crap I gotta get done.
7. Bake. I promised myself to make different recipes more often. I was afraid this weekend that I'd be asked to leave a party that I went to. I had a new dessert. It was delish though.
8. Take a drive. Explore.
9. Take a class. Check out the local adult ed classes or even online classes. Education is always a good thing.
10. Volunteer. I need to do this more often myself.