Monday, July 05, 2010

F#CK, IT'S HOT!

Central air in my house is broken (again).

This is what my thermometer outside reads:
UGH!!
The 79.7 below the 102 is the indoor temp.

So I'm spending time out of the sun- knitting (silk, not wool)
Dazzle of Dragonflies (which is coming along nicely once again after another knit-tink session) and plying:

I know that I've sung the praises of my Stitched By JessaLu bag before. Let me tell you! Thanks to her plying tutorial, I plied this in 3 HOURS,no cd spindle used either. I suck at plying. Typically it would take me 3 weeks to do this!! You don't need a bucket bag to make it work, but read the tutorial up on her blog. Best spinning advice I've received.


1 Comments:

Anonymous JessaLu said...

yay! I'm so glad my tutorial helped!!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home