Thursday, September 22, 2011

1 Year

Hello Blog, my dear old friend.


It's been close to a year. Someone on Twitter (I'm heidiknits over there, Sunflowerfairy was too long and taken) asked what happened to this place and honestly? I'd forgotten about it, mostly. I have little to no access to the upstairs desktop during the day (I have a smartphone that I use constantly) but by the time night comes around...I don't know, I'm tired. I don't want to fight with this. I want to knit and go to bed. I'm lame.


Shall I catch everyone up?!


So The Boy is almost 6. He's in first grade. He's smarter than ever. He's playing hockey and loves math.

The Baby is now The Toddler. He talks and is adorable. He's hell on wheels though, boy. He's a stinker. Keeps me on my toes.


Hubs and I are doing great. The house is fantastic. All in all, life is good.

I had ear surgery in August to correct a hearing impairment. I'm happy to say that it went fantastic and I have close to full hearing in 1 ear. The other ear gets done by the end of the year.

I'm knitting like a crazed woman. 2 shawls won ribbons at the first fair that I ever entered, Haddam Neck Fair. YAY! More on that later.

So, leave a comment and let me know (again) that there's someone out there. I promise to keep this updated now that I know I can do it with my phone. (Actually, I don't know that I can do it with the phone, I only downloaded the app, I didn't try it and this is being done on the desktop.)

Anyhow, let me know you aren't dead, will ya?!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Annika said...

Well, I am not dead YET anyway.

Hi!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agh the smartphones and their apps :) I've got ya on my blog reader and you popped up!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Since we're friend on FB I knew most of this already but it's still nice to see you updating your blog!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Alive & well here. Twitter & Flickr are so much easier than blogging which is why I let my blog die. But I still love reading blogs, so blog away Heidi!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Not dead yet! Glad to see you're back. :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Those kids are huge! What happened? Has it really been a year?!

6:22 PM  
Blogger weeble wobble said...

you're back! yaaay!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home